Thursday, January 20, 2011

How Much Does It Cost To Renew Dz License

Eine Schnappsidee?

Hello everyone, today is a

UNUSUAL entry as everything is taught in German. My idea today was that I should lead off and on my blog in other languages, especially since there are clients with me, the German and English as a first language. Right now I do not know yet whether the already a mature or a snap idea, time will show it.

Since the last week, the market turmoil increased and more difficult trading esrtmal, say you have to apply very strict money management approaches, otherwise NO CHANCE :-) We

this week not in Euro / USD, GBP but trade is fairly volatile surprisingly - 2 days running up to 120 points is no longer a rarity ...

prediction I will make this time not because we are fully in trading.

In this sense, then to

0 comments:

Post a Comment