Thursday, June 2, 2005

Catchy Phrases For 21st Birthday Invitation

n0b0p0p0 @ 2005-06-02T19:17:00




oh yes: D
de kitty meets with dor dana ..
and should align her
that I am now free for them: D hach ja ..
hehe
and then, de kitty me a sms written
that de dana laughed about it and has asked
,
since when I'm single ..
wrote naja is handy from
ka obse nochwas
kitty is great
which is just n idiot:)
laughs with me Leißner a shit and de
staring at us stupid
hach is always very funny in German and math
even if I do bad mood (quote anne grade: D) did, that I can fully
depp laughing
her she must get to know her stupidity
can not really describe just naive
still love
isses ne and de dana?
fooled by the dot-and thread-
de kitty checked out but simply non
well I say nothing more:) tomorrow
art
de dana is puzzling to us in art
since 2 weeks or so, where they apparently sit
: D
kittys is forecast,
next Hempel,
ie
almost next to me and kitty
would not be so good,
blabber because we only make shit
stupid and .. hihi
Kinders
just be mine no matter his
I'm always with her soon;))
no fear
is only fun
funny kitty
bissl jealous make
MY MY DANA DANA
haha

nagut .. hour is the same over
I pack ma, and then off to ride home
tschüssiiii

______


stfu

0 comments:

Post a Comment