Tuesday, June 7, 2005

You Are My Brother Thank You

n0b0p0p0 @ 2005-06-07T21:27:00

last day of school survived for a week
yeah and now can start my
karlipupsiiii is likely but with jippie after Kaimberger :) na let's see
erstma guggn, obs raining:
will hopefully s tinchen with
mouse I hope your angina is worse non come and if they do, then tropsdem with jo?
- I drink your share, see D
times, who else is there when
karli / carlos / Spatzierer / blackbird there would have been great would be the

up loving way:)
and mister nameless? : D
actually made sone hint
toll toll toll
and the lord ps of k kb:)
who lives there * bright *
if he non comes
I can see him
Saturday evening visit
horny horny horny
tomorrow got what comes out
3 / 4 * drool * drool * hour * drool
habsch somehow today my "I read everything 3 times"-phase sry: D

What's to say?

nothing more: D
we look forward to the ..
for 1 day school bullshit and then we release the full fat party: D


way ..
I'm happy
I'm fine
I'm not suicidal
I do not want drug addicted
I will make preparations no,
me to hurt themselves
I do not have AIDS
no, I could not get me
'm not contagious
diseases will also try to keep me away from it

I will hurt no one, at least not physically


I know you are so non-obvious comes
that there is a new isa ..
but my friends are so clear
they are every step of my development as a true
as necessary and good, they're happy
that I am now ready
there is no turning back

gL

______
reSt

in . peaCe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment