Saturday, May 21, 2005

Bionicle Ds How Do I Beat Lava

n0b0p0p0 @ 2005-05-21T23:52:00




so damn much shit happened again so damn

hurt so damn sad yet so happy
know
,
that someone is there

I would like to thank my Carlie,
comes in the middle of the night to me, because I need him

understands me,
me courage makes me hopeful
be can, as I am
me his opinion says
no matter how it is
thank hasi .. love you ..
\u0026lt;3

still HUGE, thank you, my horst
mausi I have you in the last time so fond trust
thank you for your,
thank you for your open ears
and for your honesty
it is as sweet as you
oh " you're pretty, "say
I'm glad we have it all together
I'm happy to tell me stories overnight
again:) smoking history
, drinking stories, stories
of love, life
:)
just thank that you are there
and that you can understand me
love u \u0026lt;3
thx to my best, my anne
simply does not exist to say more
than that,
you could make those
wanted I always
girlfriend such,
through thick and thin,
by horny times and

fucking times am so glad to have you
're the best
love u so much
\u0026lt;3
_______


you all give me the feeling that I'm something special

feel
I had long since ceased
thank you for your words, not for
, if
words can say nothing more
silence is golden sometimes ..
you know always know when silence is true when talking

I is so good, so good with you talk
can you help me about a time away,
me, if I were alone, would make
broken
thank you to go away with me thank you for everything


________


bibi .. yes still bibi
wants because significant non-name-is essential if what negative is
I thank you for ne most wonderful time
for a lot of fun
much
laugh but also a lot of crying,
together
I always thought
we were perfect, we were the
,
belong together
I thought too much
I was living my dream now I'm awake

and it goes on ..
yes, my life goes on
without you
without this shit spielchen
I will not be your stopgap
not your doormat
I have feelings just like you
you repress your feelings

I no longer long enough I've cried I'm
you long enough after crawling
I was long enough to,
has always yielded to change
times are
either you pull you your fucking ass on
and fight for me,
or I am waiting for the,
can love as much as I
the takes me as I am

does not have to speak evil of his girlfriend,
although he is himself to blame
dass sie so ist
verarsch mich bitte 3 mal und verlang dann von mir,
dass ich null eifersüchtig bin
ich scheiss darauf

_________________


cannes war tollo :D
naja gut .. paar verschiedene charaktere :)
paar streitigkeiten
doch im großen und ganzen tollo
danke, dass ich dich kennenlernen durfte, horst :D
danke für witzige minuten, natsch :D
°° spring willi, spring willi, spring spring spring willi °°
°° go frie, go frie, go go go frie °°
rofl

____

nagut muss mich ma fertsch machen
dor karli kommt dann
°° juchei °°
least one
can count on me,
breed of your comic:)

______


good birthday thank Sven survived
that you thought of me

thanks jan .. you've messed up my birthday


____

shit on it oh and friday was so unique

lol, had fun, shit,
on it:)
thank you for your understanding anne
frie you're so stupid you can surely garnix ;)
are great
steve karl're cute
daniel I'm glad
o .. drool .. looked so cool from: D

____

nagut got to go .. hehe looking forward


kiss me people ..
bai


ps: looking for friends .. please report:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment