Sunday, July 3, 2005

Message For My Husband To Be During Wedding

n0b0p0p0 @ 2005-07-03T15:44:00


öhm's boring me to come to grips'm tired, but wants the non-bedded. so I read how long ka within my 2nd entry:) de silVamauZ has funny away reported [depri ..] .. s degree've asked w hat was going on, but it is to learn on. - Added test tomorrow:
the isse, de good, looks very good on the picture:) see'd se Garnich, wennsch'm honest. but I find the picture so much that I "must post in here the same time:) I see naja vll s next Thursday in phun, if we go .. ma behold:)

'm gone: D
minutes until the next 5: D
nene, Wash, I'm going to bathe, shave, put on
:)
got me by the way my hair dyed dark purple .. looks great full of \u0026lt;3 Tuesday bebi at times I'll post some pictures with his cam:)
and tonight I'll go with mom and dad Aessen to Italy before .. Yippie:)))

pillow

0 comments:

Post a Comment